I blog now.

Because everyone wants to follow the life of city girl :)

7.30.2010

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Tomorrow morning I am driving a rental truck to Chicago. So I can live there forever. That's right, Jessie Lynn is headed to the big city!!!!

Based on how exciting my life is going to be, my overestimation of how much people care about what I do in my day-to-day life, and how much I enjoy talking about myself, I decided to create, dare I say . . . a blog. I'm kind of excited and feel super hip and technologically savvy. I anticipate this blog will be filled with a plethora of life updates, amazing random stories from my life in Chicago, and boatloads of observational humor. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. you will be living there forever...if you make it in the big city...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sands... like more than one of you. love it. love you. so excited for you and for HALLOWEEEEEEN.

    ReplyDelete